What to Do AboutYour Brain-Injured Child?
You’ll leave the course with all of the resources and knowledge you need to get your child on the path to excellence.
Online Course Package
A Seven-Day Course
Taught by the Director and staff of The Institutes. At the end of the course parents will have:
- A functional neurological evaluation of their child
- Their child’s rate of growth compared to average
- The areas of the brain that must be addressed
- The initial physical program
- The initial intellectual program
- The initial physiological program
- A lecture notebook that has enough to keep that program going for 6-12 months
Live Access To Our Staff
7 days of live access to our staff, lectures, and videos, with the opportunity to ask questions anytime.
- Questions at every break and the end of each day
- Hard copy of course materials and lecture notes sent to you before the course
- Family Enrollment (attending all at the same time, only 1 device to connect)
- Phone Consultation 4-6 weeks after the course by a clinical staff member
- Home Program Consultation 8-12 weeks after beginning a program
- Free attendance to any WTD course in Philadelphia when seats are available
- 10% discount at The Institutes bookstore for a month after the course